Opening Night- Foxberry Road, SE4
Art in the Park- The Stone Circle, Hilly Fields
Opening Night 31 May- times between 7am-11pm
Art in The Park 8 June- times between 7am-8pm
Now in its 18th year, Brockley Max is a fantastic community arts festival celebrating local talent, and encouraging the imaginative use of different venues across Brockley, Ladywell, Crofton Park and Honor Oak Park.
What will the 2019 festival consist of?
- Nine days of great events from Friday 31 May to Saturday 8 June
- Our opening event ‘Brockley Max Opening Night’ on Friday 31 May from 4pm to 10.30pm by Brockley Station will feature live music and dance performances
- Our Art In The Park on Hilly Fields on Saturday afternoon 8 June featuring children’s art workshops, a live stage, a craft market, performances and food.
- Wonderful and varied arts events that are the rich mix of local talent and genres from across the area!
For sights and sounds from previous years check out these links:
- Managing the work of a small group of volunteers working carrying out a particular job (e.g. litter picking, raffle ticket sales)
- Ensuring that their duties are covered through the day
- Taking food orders and giving out food and drink vouchers
- Reporting any problems or concerns to the Volunteer Co-ordinator
- Ensuring Health & Safety practices are adhered to.
- Managing money and ensuring volunteers complete paperwork
- Able to take responsibility for your own work and work without direct supervision
- Organise and able to manage a simple rota
- Confident in talking to volunteers and the public
- Willing to work as a team and work the agreed set of hours
Appropriate Induction and Briefing period will be provided.
We will reimburse reasonable amounts that volunteers have to spend on travel and childcare if agreed in advance and on production of receipt when volunteering for us
Face-to-face, phone and email communication during the duration of volunteering period. Feedback forms will also be provided.
We’ll feed volunteers who work for more than 4 hours
Benefits of Volunteering to Individual
- Gain festival experience
- Gain customer service experience
- Meet new people
- Enhance CV
To register your interest, please complete the Volunteer Registration Form . If you have any questions call Aparna on 07378342131