Festival venues in Brockley, Crofton Park, Ladywell and Honor Oak Park
During festival events, from 31 May – 8 June
Now in its 18th year, Brockley Max is a fantastic community arts festival celebrating local talent, and encouraging the imaginative use of different venues across Brockley, Ladywell, Crofton Park and Honor Oak Park.
What will the 2019 festival consist of?
- Nine days of great events from Friday 31 May to Saturday 8 June
- Our opening event ‘Brockley Max Opening Night’ on Friday 31 May from 4pm to 10.30pm by Brockley Station will feature live music and dance performances
- Our Art In The Park on Hilly Fields on Saturday afternoon 8 June featuring children’s art workshops, a live stage, a craft market, performances and food.
- Wonderful and varied arts events that are the rich mix of local talent and genres from across the area!
For sights and sounds from previous years check out these links:
Purpose/Objective of the Role
We love showing people how great the festival is. To do that we need pictures! If you are available during festival hours, have access to a decent camera and a flair for photography, we would love you to take some snaps during the festival.
- Taking responsibility for taking photos at agreed events
- Submitting photographs afterwards to one of the festival co-ordinators in agreed format.
- Able to take responsibility for your own work and work without supervision
- Access to own camera and equipment
Appropriate Induction and Briefing period will be provided.
We will reimburse reasonable amounts that volunteers have to spend on travel and childcare if agreed in advance and on production of receipt when volunteering for us
Face-to-face, phone and email communication during the duration of volunteering period. Feedback forms will also be provided.
We’ll feed volunteers who work for more than 4 hours
Volunteers will be provided with a Brockley Max T-Shirt
Benefits of Volunteering to Individual
- Gain festival experience
- Gain customer service experience
- Meet new people
- Enhance CV
To register your interest, please complete the Volunteer Registration Form . If you have any questions call Aparna on 07378342131