Fox and Firkin pub, 316 Lewisham High Street, SE13 6JZ
3rd, 4th and 5th June- 12-6pm (broadcasting times) and time needed before
Now in its 18th year, Brockley Max is a fantastic community arts festival celebrating local talent, and encouraging the imaginative use of different venues across Brockley, Ladywell, Crofton Park and Honor Oak Park.
What will the 2019 festival consist of?
- Nine days of great events from Friday 31 May to Saturday 8 June
- Our opening event ‘Brockley Max Opening Night’ on Friday 31 May from 4pm to 10.30pm by Brockley Station will feature live music and dance performances
- Our Art In The Park on Hilly Fields on Saturday afternoon 8 June featuring children’s art workshops, a live stage, a craft market, performances and food.
- Wonderful and varied arts events that are the rich mix of local talent and genres from across the area!
For sights and sounds from previous years check out these links:
- Assisting with research, planning and production of radio schedule
- Contribute to programme ideas, record interviews and other materials, edit audio using suitable software and even present short items for broadcast
- Deal promptly with correspondence and queries
- Keep up-to-date contact lists, produce transcripts, running orders and programme logs
- Assisting with time-keeping and programme transmissions
- Look after guests and programme contributors
- Answer or log call from phone-ins or competitions
- Liaising with Social Media team to coordinate call outs in FB/ Twitter etc
- Ability to plan, prioritise and work under pressure
- Creative flair
- Good organisation and admin skills
- Strong written and communication skills
- A flexible attitude
- A capacity to work as part of a team
- An interest in radio
Appropriate Induction and Briefing period will be provided.
We will reimburse reasonable amounts that volunteers have to spend on travel and childcare if agreed in advance and on production of receipt when volunteering for us
Face-to-face, phone and email communication during the duration of volunteering period. Feedback forms will also be provided.
We’ll feed volunteers who work for more than 4 hours
For more information check: www.oneharmonyradio.com
Benefits of Volunteering to Individual
- Gain festival experience
- Gain customer service experience
- Meet new people
- Enhance CV
To register your interest, please complete the Volunteer Registration Form . If you have any questions call Aparna on 07378342131