Lewisham shop @ 135 High St SE13 6AA.
We need volunteers for all days Mon- Sat 9:00 am-5.30 pm and Sunday 11:00 am-5:00 pm. Preferably a minimum of 4 hours/day
We pioneer life-saving research to bring forward the day when all cancers are cured.
From our volunteers and supporters to our scientists, doctors and nurses in the labs and hospitals, we’re all here to save more lives by preventing, controlling and curing all cancers. Together, we’re leading the world in discovering and developing newer, kinder treatments and getting closer to cures. As a result we’ve helped double survival rates in just 40 years.
Tasks/ Duties Involved
Helping to create exciting displays in our windows and in store to help maximise selling opportunities and promote CRUK as a brand. This role would suit someone who has an interest in fashion and a keen eye for detail.
How Volunteers Benefit :
A chance to work in a friendly team, to make new friends and meet a diverse group of people
• The opportunity to make an invaluable contribution to Cancer Research UK’s goal of helping 3 in 4 people survive cancer by 2034
• The time to develop your confidence and interpersonal skills
• The ability to gain valuable work experience and to learn new skills to add onto your CV
• The potential of gaining a nationally recognised qualification (NVQ)
• The chance to gain valuable retail experience
Support and training by Shop Manager
Please complete the Volunteer Registration Form to apply. If you have any questions call Aparna on 07378342131.