We have just held a volunteering fair in partnership with Community Southwark at Goldsmiths university.
Many organisations in Lewisham and Southwark would not exist without the support of volunteers and they are constantly looking for new people to get involved.
Are you interested in giving your time and skills to help your community? Search our volunteering site for details of latest vacancies.
See photos below of organisations attending the Volunteering Fair earlier this month.
Some of the great organisations at the event included:
- Action for Community Development
- Ageing Well in Lewisham – LCC
- Crownsavers credit Union
- Deptford Neighbourhood Action
- Disabled Living Foundation
- Greenwich Park
- Healthwatch Lewisham
- Lee Green Lives
- London Borough of Lewisham, Early Years & Quality Service
- Opening Doors London
- Phoenix Community Housing
- St Christopher’s Hospice
- Sydenham Garden
- The AHOY Centre
- Three Cs
- Voluntary Services Lewisham
- Whitefoot and Downham Community Food Plus Project
- Youth First